Adam Michael Ranck (1850-1922)
CAROLINE W.6 RANCK (Adam5-4, Jacob3, Valentine2, John Philip1) was born in Pennsylvania on 6 October 1888 (Wenger Book), a child of Adam Michael Ranck and his wife Caroline Wenger.
NATHAN RUDY ZUCK and Caroline Ranck married on 17 February 1910. Nathan was born in Pennsylvania on 21 May 1886 (Wenger Book).
The 1920 census (2058:13B) reported Nathan and Caroline, six children, and their mothers, living on the Neffsville-Oregon Pike in Manheim Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, where Nathan was engaged in farming.
Caroline (Ranck) Zuck died on 20 May 1959 (Wenger Book; Ranck Genealogy).
Nathan and Caroline (Ranck) Zuck had the following children:
- DANIEL RANCK7 ZUCK b. at Bareville, Upper Leacock Township, Lancaster County, on 13 March 1911
- CAROLINE R.7 ZUCK b. in Pennsylvania on 21 April 1914
- AMOS R.7 ZUCK b. at East Earl Township, Lancaster County, on 24 October 1916
- SAMUEL NATHAN7 ZUCK
- b. in Pennsylvania abt 1917/8 (1930 census)
- res. at Florence, Oregon, in 1992 (obit. of brother Daniel)
- JOHN R.7 ZUCK
- b. in Pennsylvania abt 1918/9 (1930 census)
- res. at Upper Lawn, PA, in 1997 (obit. of brother amos)
- ANNA MARY7 ZUCK
- b. at Pennsylvania abt 1922/3 (1930 census)
- res. at Womelsdorf, PA, in 1997 (obit. of brother Amos)
- m. HERSHEY MYER
Return to "Chuck Maxfield's Genealogy Page"
Return to Ranck Genealogy
Go to References
Go to Name List Index
© 2004 by Charles A. Maxfield
Material on this website may be downloaded for personal use only.
For any other use, contact the proprietor of this website
Charles A. Maxfield