Adam Michael Ranck (1850-1922)
SAMUEL W.6 RANCK (Adam5-4, Jacob3, Valentine2, John Philip1) was born in Pennsylvania on 21 October 1872 (Ranck Genealogy; Wenger Book), the son of Adam Michael Ranck and his wife Caroline Wenger. He married FRANCES W. PFAUTZ on 21 March 1898 (Wenger Book). Frances was born at Warwick Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, on 10 February 1877.
The 1930 census (2059:5A) reported Samuel and Frances Ranck living at the village of Mechanicsburg, in Upper Leacock Township, Lancaster County, on the Mechanicsburg-New Holland Pike. Samuel was a livestock dealer. Sons John and Robert were living at home. John was a physician in general practice.
Samuel W. Ranck and his wife Frances Pfautz had the following children:
- JOHN M.7 RANCK
- b. at Pennsylvania abt 1900
- d. on 4 February 1959
- m. aft 1930 EVELYN ROSEBORO
- b. on 9 February 1901
- d. on 7 August 1991
- CHARLES P.7 RANCK b. at Pennsylvania abt 1900/1
- JOSEPH R.7 RANCK
- b. at Upper Leacock Township on 13 July 1906 (SSDI)
- Census. 1930 at Fort Meade, SD, an officer in U. S. Army
- d. at Atlanta, GA, in May 1976 (SSDI)
- ROBERT A.7 RANCK
- b. at Upper Leacock Township on 22 November 1907 (SSDI)
- d. at Lancaster, PA, in Jul 1972 (SSDI)
Return to "Chuck Maxfield's Genealogy Page"
Return to Ranck Genealogy
Go to References
Go to Name List Index
© 2004 by Charles A. Maxfield
Material on this website may be downloaded for personal use only.
For any other use, contact the proprietor of this website
Charles A. Maxfield