Descendants of John Maxfield
of Salisbury, Massachusetts
This page will be expanded and annotated when the author has opportunity
HARRY ARTHUR9 MAXFIELD was born at Barre, Washington County, Vermont, on 6 January 1926 a son of Harry Earl Maxfield and his wife Leah Thompson. He died at Plainfield, Washington County, on 14 December 1982. He married at Plainfield on 14 October 1951 LOIS ADDIE PIKE. She was born at Calais, Washington County, about 1932/3.
Harry Arthur Maxfield and his wife Lois Pike had the following children:
- MARCIA LOU10 MAXFIELD b. at Barre on 29 November 1952.
- NORRIS GARY10 MAXFIELD b. at Barre on 10 January 1955.
- DANA JAY10 MAXFIELD b. at Barre on 5 June 1957; m(1). at Cabot, Washington Co., on 23 June 1979 DIANE LYNN LaCLAIR; m(2). at Bridgeport, Fairfield Co., CT, on 18 October 1987 SUSAN A. REMEIKA; div. at New Haven Co., CT, on 1991; m(3). at Woodbury, Washington Co., on 14 July 1995 BRENDA J. BUBAR.
- TONY TRENT10 MAXFIELD b. at Barre on 13 may 1958; m. at Calais on 19 November 1988 TAMRA JEAN VIENS.
- CLYDE KENT10 MAXFIELD b. at Barre on 23 November 1960.
- RUSSELL PAUL10 MAXFIELD b. at Barre on 11 October 1964.
- MONA RAE10 MAXFIELD b. at Barre on 10 May 1966; m(1). at Miami, dade Co., FL, on 18 May 1992 ANTONIO FRANCISCO ALMENDAREZ; m(2). at Miami on 8 September 1993 ALIRIO ARTURI LASSO.
Return to "Chuck Maxfield's Genealogy Page"
Return to Maxfield Genealogy
Go to Maxfield Genealogy Outline Index
This web page in the intellectual property of Charles A. Maxfield of Lansdale, PA.
Permission is granted to create links to this page.
Permission is granted to make a copy of this page for personal use only.
For any other use, contact the proprietor of this website
Charles A. Maxfield
Last updated 2014