Descendants of John Maxfield
of Salisbury, Massachusetts
This page will be expanded and annotated when the author has opportunity
RALPH HALSTEAD9 MAXFIELD was born at Loudon, Merrimack County, New Hampshire, on 7 May 1907 a son of Harry Walter Maxfield and his wife Harriet Hill. He died at Loudon on 27 June 1973. He married at Loudon on 29 October 1927 AMY F. STORRS. She was born at Henning, Otter Tail County, Minnesota, on 30 July 1909 and died on 5 July 1989.
Ralph H. Maxfield and his wife Amy Storrs had the following children:
- VIOLET MAY10 MAXFIELD b. at New Hampshire about November 1928; m. at Maine on 17 August 1946 CLARENCE WOODSOME.
- JANET HARRIET10 MAXFIELD b. at New Hampshire about 1931/2.
- RALPH FRANK10 MAXFIELD b. on 11 May 1935.
- EDWIN HENRY10 MAXFIELD b. at New Hampshire about 1936/7.
- ROY DENNIS10 MAXFIELD.
- RONALD EUGENE10 MAXFIELD.
- ROGER ALLEN10 MAXFIELD.
Return to "Chuck Maxfield's Genealogy Page"
Return to Maxfield Genealogy
Go to Maxfield Genealogy Outline Index
This web page in the intellectual property of Charles A. Maxfield of Lansdale, PA.
Permission is granted to create links to this page.
Permission is granted to make a copy of this page for personal use only.
For any other use, contact the proprietor of this website
Charles A. Maxfield
Last updated 2014