Descendants of John Maxfield
of Salisbury, Massachusetts
This page will be expanded and annotated when the author has opportunity
REGINALD LAMAR9 MAXFIELD was born at California, on 7 May 1912 a son of True Harvey Maxfield and his first wife Ruby Elizabeth Johnson . He died at Stanislaus County, California, on 12 August 1984. He married sometime after 1940 ________ PAGE. She was born at on and died at on .
Reginald Lamar Maxfield and his wife had the following children:
- CHRISTINA RAE10 MAXFIELD b. at Stanislaus County on 28 September 1942; m. at Douglas County, Nevada, on 2 September 1972 BERT E. TODD.
- LAWRENCE HARVEY10 MAXFIELD b. at Stanislaus County on 24 December 1944.
- JUDY ELIZABETH10 MAXFIELD b. at Stanislaus County on 2 September 1948; m. at Carson City, Douglas County, on 20 September 1969 MICHAEL RAY VANATTA.
- JULIA KATHLEEN10 MAXFIELD b. at Stanislaus County on 2 September 1948; m. at Stanislaus County on 2 may 1969 LARRY S. PACAK.
- VIRGINIA LYNN10 MAXFIELD b. at Stanislaus County on 25 August 1954; m. at Stanislaus County on 26 April 1980 GLENN O. SIMAR.
- KAREN LAMAR10 MAXFIELD b. at Stanislaus County on 30 November 1960; m. at Carson City on 23 March 1985 MICHAEL STEVEN LANTZ.
Return to "Chuck Maxfield's Genealogy Page"
Return to Maxfield Genealogy
Go to Maxfield Genealogy Outline Index
This web page in the intellectual property of Charles A. Maxfield of Lansdale, PA.
Permission is granted to create links to this page.
Permission is granted to make a copy of this page for personal use only.
For any other use, contact the proprietor of this website
Charles A. Maxfield
Last updated 2014