Descendants of John Maxfield
of Salisbury, Massachusetts
This page will be expanded and annotated when the author has opportunity
HARRY EARL8 MAXFIELD was born at Plainfield, Washington County, Vermont, on 13 December 1903 a son of Henry Maxfield and his wife Gertrude Brown. He died at Barre, Washington County, on 1 July 1965. He married at Plainfield on 25 July 1925 LEAH SADIE THOMPSON. She was born at Albany, Orleans County, Vermont, on 4 September 1907 and died at Berlin, Washington County, on 1 May 1998.
Harry Maxfield and his wife Leah Thompson had the following children:
- HARRY ARTHUR9 MAXFIELD b. at Barre on 6 January 1926.
- ROLAND CLYDE9 MAXFIELD b. at Barre on 14 April 1927.
- GEORGE PAUL9 MAXFIELD b. at Barre on 21 August 1933.
- JOYCE GLENNA9 MAXFIELD b. at Plainfield on 30 January 1935; m. at East Montpelier, Washington Co., on 1 September 1956 CLAYTON ROGER COPPING.
- TERRY MORRIS9 MAXFIELD b. at Plainfield on 20 April 1938.
- DENNIS DANA9 MAXFIELD b. at Plainfield on 19 June 1941.
Return to "Chuck Maxfield's Genealogy Page"
Return to Maxfield Genealogy
Go to Maxfield Genealogy Outline Index
This web page in the intellectual property of Charles A. Maxfield of Lansdale, PA.
Permission is granted to create links to this page.
Permission is granted to make a copy of this page for personal use only.
For any other use, contact the proprietor of this website
Charles A. Maxfield
Last updated 2014