Descendants of John Maxfield
of Salisbury, Massachusetts
This page will be expanded and annotated when the author has opportunity
GORDON RAY8 MAXFIELD was born at Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota, on 10 March 1888 a son of Elmer Truman Maxfield and his wife Parazeda Cain. He died at Seattle, King County, Washington, on 14 July 1975. He married first at Saskatoon, Saskatoon County, Saskatchewan, on 1 January 1909 VIOLET BELL. She was born at London, England, on 17 December 1887 and died at Seattle on 30 October 1955. He married second at Seattle on 15 August 1960 FREDA E. HARRINGTON. She was born at Abrams, Oconto County, Wisconsin.
Gordon Ray Maxfield and his first wife Violet Bell had the following children:
- DORIS AILEEN9 MAXFIELD b. at Saskatchewan on 14 October 1909; d. at Seattle on 22 June 1940; m. at King Co. on 7 June 1930 WELSEY HOHLBEIN.
- IVAN RAY9 MAXFIELD b. at Saskatoon on 8 November 1911.
- EDWIN ELMER9 MAXFIELD b. at Saskatoon on 19 October 1913.
- GORDON FRANK9 MAXFIELD b. at Edmonton, Alberta, on 26 May 1917.
- VIOLET IRENE9 MAXFIELD b. at Edmonton on 22 March 1920; d. at Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon, on 14 February 1992; m. FRNCIS DUAYNE GORDON WIEDEN.
Return to "Chuck Maxfield's Genealogy Page"
Return to Maxfield Genealogy
Go to Maxfield Genealogy Outline Index
This web page in the intellectual property of Charles A. Maxfield of Lansdale, PA.
Permission is granted to create links to this page.
Permission is granted to make a copy of this page for personal use only.
For any other use, contact the proprietor of this website
Charles A. Maxfield
Last updated 2014