Descendants of John Maxfield
of Salisbury, Massachusetts
This page will be expanded and annotated when the author has opportunity
ROY LANGDON8 MAXFIELD was born at Hatley, Stanstead County, Quebec, on 18 August 1886 a son of Elmer Truman Maxfield and his wife Parazeda Cain. He died on 31 July 1972. He first married at Regina, Saskatchewan, on 18 August 1907 FLORENCE SMITH. She was born at England on 13 November 1885 and died at Saskatoon, Saskatoon County, Saskatchewan, on 11 October 1927. He second married at Saskatchewan about 1929 MINNIE PATIENCE COOPER. She was born at Oxford, Oxfordshire, England, on 7 September 1887 and died on 1952.
Roy Langdon Maxfield and his first wife Florence Smith had the following children:
- KENNETH ELMER9 MAXFIELD b. at Saskatoon on 8 July 1908; d. at Trenton, Hastings Co., Ontario, on 8 November 1992; m. at Saskatoon on 8 November 1929 GERTRUDE ANNETTE LILLIAN GOLD.
- RONALD LANGDON9 MAXFIELD b. at North Hatley, Stanstead County, on 15 May 1910; d. on 1962.
- STEWART ROY9 MAXFIELD b. at Sasketchewan on 4 June 1911; d. at Matsqui, British Colombia, on 9 April 1984; m(1). HELENE MARIE FEIST; m(2). ELSIE HENDERSON.
- ETHNE RUTH9 MAXFIELD b. at Outlook, Saskatchewan, on 15 May 1916; d. at Saskatchewan on 15 September 1917.
- GEORGE EDWARD9 MAXFIELD b. and d. at Macrorie, Saskatchewan on 30 October 1918.
Return to "Chuck Maxfield's Genealogy Page"
Return to Maxfield Genealogy
Go to Maxfield Genealogy Outline Index
This web page in the intellectual property of Charles A. Maxfield of Lansdale, PA.
Permission is granted to create links to this page.
Permission is granted to make a copy of this page for personal use only.
For any other use, contact the proprietor of this website
Charles A. Maxfield
Last updated 2014