Descendants of John Maxfield
of Salisbury, Massachusetts
This page will be expanded and annotated when the author has opportunity
BION WILLIAMS8 MAXFIELD was born at California, on 30 September 1876 a son of Daniel Cilley Maxfield and his wife Helen Frances Williams . He died at Napa County, California, on 20 July 1957. He married at Sant Barbara, California, on 30 September 1905 MAMIE GERTRUDE LANE. She was born at Illinois on 1876 and died on 1928.
Bion Williams Maxfield and his wife Mamie gertrude Lane had the following children:
- HELEN G.9 MAXFIELD b. at Los Angeles, California, on 30 June 1906; d. at Folsom, Sacramento County, California, on 8 December 2000; m(1). on 29 July 1925 ELMER ORVIS ROBINSON; m(2). at Lassen County, California, on 28 November 1953 ARTHUR N. FLEMING.
- (unnamed daughter)9 MAXFIELD b. at Santa Barbara County on 8 march 1908; d. before 1910.
- KATHERINE LANE9 MAXFIELD b. at Sebastopol, Sonoma County, California, on 8 March 1908; d. at Susanville, Lassen County on 21 August 2002; m. ________ ROBINSON.
- CAROLYN9 MAXFIELD b. at California about May 1909; d. on 1979; m. CLYDE F. ROBINSON.
- LANE B.9 MAXFIELD b. at California on 7 July 1912; d. at Calaveras County, California, on 6 April 1969.
- MARY E.9 MAXFIELD b. at Sonoma County on 13 January 1916.
Return to "Chuck Maxfield's Genealogy Page"
Return to Maxfield Genealogy
Go to Maxfield Genealogy Outline Index
This web page in the intellectual property of Charles A. Maxfield of Lansdale, PA.
Permission is granted to create links to this page.
Permission is granted to make a copy of this page for personal use only.
For any other use, contact the proprietor of this website
Charles A. Maxfield
Last updated 2014