Descendants of John Maxfield
of Salisbury, Massachusetts
This page will be expanded and annotated when the author has opportunity
DANIEL A.7 MAXFIELD was born at Wolcott, Lamoille County, Vermont, on 9 October 1865 a son of Andrew Maxfield and his second wife Arvilla Fisher. He died at Tunbridge, Orange County, Vermont on 10 October 1933. He married at Wolcott on 3 December 1892 HARRIET S. GOULD. She was born at Elmore, Lamoille County, on 20 October 1872. They divorced at Grafton County, New Hampshire, on 26 May 1914. Harriet married as her second husband at Corinth, Orange County, on 18 September 1921 WILLIAM A. TOWNSEND.
Daniel Maxfield and his wife Harriet Gold had the following children:
- ANDREW CLARK8 MAXFIELD b. at Wolcott on 13 March 1893.
- ALBERT DANIEL8 MAXFIELD b. at Wolcott on 14 October 1894.
- ELLA ARVILLA8 MAXFIELD b. at Londonderry, Rockingham Co., NH, on 22 May 1897; m. at Manchester, Hillsborough Co., NH, on 29 May 1935 ALBERT A. PAGE.
- CLYDE GOULD8 MAXFIELD b. at Londonderry on 11 May 1901; d. at Londonderry on 24 December 1902.
- (son)8 MAXFIELD b. and d. at Londonderry on 24 March 1904.
- LESLE ERNEST8 MAXFIELD b. at Londonderry on 22 July 1905.
Return to "Chuck Maxfield's Genealogy Page"
Return to Maxfield Genealogy
Go to Maxfield Genealogy Outline Index
This web page in the intellectual property of Charles A. Maxfield of Lansdale, PA.
Permission is granted to create links to this page.
Permission is granted to make a copy of this page for personal use only.
For any other use, contact the proprietor of this website
Charles A. Maxfield
Last updated 2014