Descendants of John Maxfield
of Salisbury, Massachusetts
This page will be expanded and annotated when the author has opportunity
HENRY7 MAXFIELD was born at Potton, Brome County, Quebec, on 18 May 1864 a son of Davis Maxfield and his wife Eliza Laird. He died at Barre, Washington County, Vermont, on 2 June 1934. He married at Plainfield, Washington County, on 14 May 1887 GERTRUDE MAY BROWN. She was born at Marshfield, Washington County, on 17 March 1869 and died at Burlington, Chittenden County, Vermont, on 6 August 1929.
Henry Maxfield and his wife Gertrude Brown had the following children:
- CORA LILLIAN8 MAXFIELD b. at Plainfield on 14 October 1888; d. at Barre on 10 December 1978; m. at Marshfield on 23 March 1914 GORDON BAXTER ROBINSON.
- CLARENCE HARLIE8 MAXFIELD b. at Plainfield on 1 November 1890.
- FLORENCE HATTIE8 MAXFIELD b. at Plainfield on 14 December 1893; d. at Plainfield on 15 May 1926.
- IDA HAZEL8 MAXFIELD b. at Plainfield on 26 August 1901; d. at Barre on 30 July 1988; m. at Barre on 29 August 1928 DANTE PEDUZZI.
- HARRY EARL8 MAXFIELD b. at Plainfield on 13 December 1903.
Return to "Chuck Maxfield's Genealogy Page"
Return to Maxfield Genealogy
Go to Maxfield Genealogy Outline Index
This web page in the intellectual property of Charles A. Maxfield of Lansdale, PA.
Permission is granted to create links to this page.
Permission is granted to make a copy of this page for personal use only.
For any other use, contact the proprietor of this website
Charles A. Maxfield
Last updated 2014