Descendants of John Maxfield
of Salisbury, Massachusetts
This page will be expanded and annotated when the author has opportunity
JOSEPH H. 7 MAXFIELD was born at Salem, Massachusetts, on January 1833 a son of Benjamin Maxfield and his first wife Mary Lane. He died between 1910 and 1920. He married first at Salem on 1 June 1853 MARY D. ELDRIDGE. She was born at Orleans, Massachusetts on 10 February 1832 and died at Worcester, massachusetts, on 22 November 1879. He married second at Boston, Massachusetts, on 3 February 1884 MARY E. S. MILLER. She was born at Portland, maine, on 7 March 1848 and died at Portland on 15 December 1920.
Joseph Maxfield and his first wife Mary Eldridge had the following children:
Joseph Maxfield and his second wife Mary Miller had the following child:
- BENJAMIN8 MAXFIELD b. at Massachusetts about May 1852; d. between 1855 and 1860.
- JOHN E.8 MAXFIELD b. at Salem on 14 July 1854; d. at Salem on 8 October 1854.
- BERNICE8 MAXFIELD b. at Salem on 21 March 1855; d. at Salem on 22 December 1858.
- JOSEPH ELLWELL8 MAXFIELD b. at Salem on 3 April 1860.
- MARY E.8 MAXFIELD b. at Salem on 29 January 1865; d. at Salem on 10 February 1877.
- MAXFIELD8 b. at Portland about December 1886; d. at Portland on 19 April 1894.
Return to "Chuck Maxfield's Genealogy Page"
Return to Maxfield Genealogy
Go to Maxfield Genealogy Outline Index
This web page in the intellectual property of Charles A. Maxfield of Lansdale, PA.
Permission is granted to create links to this page.
Permission is granted to make a copy of this page for personal use only.
For any other use, contact the proprietor of this website
Charles A. Maxfield
Last updated 2014