Descendants of John Maxfield
of Salisbury, Massachusetts
This page will be expanded and annotated when the author has opportunity
JEWETT EDWARD7 MAXFIELD was born at Salem, Massachusetts, on 21 February 1832 a son of Jewett Maxfield and his first wife Electa Smith. He died at Gilford, New Hampshire, on 22 August 1910. He married (intentions published at Upper Gilmanton Parish, New Hampshire, on 12 March 1857) LYDIA ANN PIPER. She was born at Upper Gilmanton Parish on 18 November 1839 and died at Belmont, New Hampshire, on 16 November 1922.
Jewett E. Maxfield and his wife Lydia Piper had the following children:
- SARAH E.8 MAXFIELD b. at Upper Gilmanton Parish on 3 December 1857; d. at Gilmanton, New Hampshire, on 17 January 1937 ; m(1). at Belmont on 1 May 1878JOHN A. SMALL; m(2). at Maine on 18 January 1930 CLYDE WHITE.
- CLARA AUGUSTA8 MAXFIELD b. at Upper Gilmanton on 29 October 1860; d. at Easton, Connecticut, on 11 February 1958; m(1). about 1890/1 GEORGE SMITH; m(2). about 1909/10 BENJAMIN H. KNOGHT.
- JULIA M.8 MAXFIELD b. at Belmont on 9 May 1872; d. at Belmont on 19 June 1886.
- IDA BELLE8 MAXFIELD b. at Belmont on 14 September 1875; d. at Gardiner, Maine, on 27 March 1965; m. at Belmont on 14 April 1894 EDWARD W. CLOUGH.
- NELLIE J.8 MAXFIELD b. at Belmont on 31 march 1879; m. at Freedom, New Hampshire, on 28 July 1940 PHILIP G. GILBERT.
- (a son)8 MAXFIELD b. at Belmont on 4 December 1881.
- MAUDE EHTEL8 MAXFIELD b. at Belmont on 5 December 1881; d. at Marshalltown Heights, Newcastle County, DE, on 7 December 1951; m(1). at Laconia, New Hampshire, on 21 October 1899 FRANK LOREN BRETT; div. before 1910; m(2). before 1914 GEORGE WELLMAN.
Return to "Chuck Maxfield's Genealogy Page"
Return to Maxfield Genealogy
Go to Maxfield Genealogy Outline Index
This web page in the intellectual property of Charles A. Maxfield of Lansdale, PA.
Permission is granted to create links to this page.
Permission is granted to make a copy of this page for personal use only.
For any other use, contact the proprietor of this website
Charles A. Maxfield
Last updated 2014