Descendants of John Maxfield
of Salisbury, Massachusetts
This page will be expanded and annotated when the author has opportunity
DANIEL HUNTOON6 MAXFIELD was born at Gilmanton, Strafford County, New Hampshire, on 28 April 1816 a son of Samuel Maxfield and his wife Betsey Huntoon. He died at Belmont, Belknap County, New Hampshire, on 9 April 1904. He married about 1839/40 SARAH DIAMOND SHAW. She was born at Loudon, Rockingham County, New Hampshire, on 28 July 1815 and died at Belmont on 1 April 1901.
Daniel Maxfield and his wife Sarah Shaw had the following children:
- WINKLEY7 MAXFIELD b. on 13 September 1842; d. on 15 September 1842.
- MARY ELIZABETH7 MAXFIELD b. at Upper Gilmanton Parish, Gilmanton, Belknap Co., on 19 May 1844; d. at Boulder, Boulder Co., CO on 27 October 1918; m. at Upper Gilmanton on 20 September 1869 IRA THOMAS McALLISTER.
- SARAH ABBIE7 MAXFIELD b. at Upper Gilmanton on 1846; d. at Gloversville, Fulton Co., NY, on 14 October 1941; m. at Concord, Merrimack Co., NH, on 22 December 1871 GEORGE M. DOLE.
- SUSAN MABEL7 MAXFIELD b. at Upper Gilmanton on 1849; d. on 11 May 1929; m. at Belmont on 30 March 1871 ASA C. MORRISON.
- DANA DANIEL7 MAXFIELD b. at New Hampshire on 23 March 1853; d. at Concord on 8 April 1940; m. (1) abt 1877/8 ANNIE M. HARRIS; m. (2) at Belmont on 24 January 1920 SUSAN S. GRENO.
- ISAIAH7 MAXFIELD b. at Upper Gilmanton on 3 April 1855; d. at Concord on 6 May 1932; m. at Manchester, Hillsborough Co., NH, on 2 July 1882 NELLIE G. ROBINSON. They divorced at Hillsborough Co., on 31 May 1897.
- IRA HUNTOON7 MAXFIELD b. at Upper Gilmanton on 19 July 1857.
Return to "Chuck Maxfield's Genealogy Page"
Return to Maxfield Genealogy
Go to Maxfield Genealogy Outline Index
This web page in the intellectual property of Charles A. Maxfield of Lansdale, PA.
Permission is granted to create links to this page.
Permission is granted to make a copy of this page for personal use only.
For any other use, contact the proprietor of this website
Charles A. Maxfield
Last updated 2014