Descendants of John Maxfield
of Salisbury, Massachusetts
This page will be expanded and annotated when the author has opportunity
ANDREW JAMES6 MAXFIELD was born at Chichester, Merrimack County, New Hampshire, on 21 November 1827 a son of Newell Maxfield and his wife Matilda Lane. He died at Wolcott, Lamoille County, Vermont, on 31 March 1880. He first married at Concord, Merrimack County, on 11 October 1848 ANNE S. BROWN. She was born at New Hampshire about 1829/30 and died at Loudon, Merrimack County, on 10 January 1862. He second married at Loudon on 24 April 1862 ARVILLA FISHER. She was born at Highgate, Franklin County, Vermont, about 1842.
Andrew Maxfield and his first wife Ann Brown had the following children:
- GEORGE F.7 MAXFIELD b. at Concord on 10 November 1856.
- CAPITOLA F.7 MAXFIELD b. at Loudon on 28 July 1859; d. at Greensboro, Orleans Co., VT, on 29 June 1904 ; m. at Wolcott on 2 March 1976 FERNANDO CORTEZ CHAFFEE.
Andrew Maxfield and his second wife Arvilla Fisher had the following children:
- DANIEL A.7 MAXFIELD b. at Wolcott on 9 October 1865.
- LILLIAN ARVILLE7 MAXFIELD b. at Wolcott on 30 October 1870; d. at Wolcott on 9 January 1907; m. at Wolcott on 8 September 1888 HIRAM E. SMITH.
- (stillborn)7 MAXFIELD b. and d. at Wolcott on 27 February 1880.
Return to "Chuck Maxfield's Genealogy Page"
Return to Maxfield Genealogy
Go to Maxfield Genealogy Outline Index
This web page in the intellectual property of Charles A. Maxfield of Lansdale, PA.
Permission is granted to create links to this page.
Permission is granted to make a copy of this page for personal use only.
For any other use, contact the proprietor of this website
Charles A. Maxfield
Last updated 2014