Descendants of John Maxfield
of Salisbury, Massachusetts
This page will be expanded and annotated when the author has opportunity
JAMES6 MAXFIELD was born at Potton, Brome County, Quebec, on 6 April 1833 a son of Jonathan Barnet Maxfield and his wife Mary Fellows. He died at Newport, Orleans County, Vermont, on 5 December 1896. He married at Newport on 5 January 1857 CHARLANCY H. DAGGETT. She was born at Newport on 17 March 1835 and died at Newport on 24 December 1913.
James Maxfield and his wife Charlancy Daggett had the following children:
- OLIN HARRY7 MAXFIELD b. at Newport on 12 April 1858.
- OMAR JAMES7 MAXFIELD b. at Newport on 6 May 1860.
- CARRIE ADAMS7 MAXFIELD b. at Newport on 16 March 1864; d. at Vermont on 30 October 1935; m. at Newport on 22 December 1885 ALANSON ROBINSON MAGOON.
- ERNEST CHESTER7 MAXFIELD b. at Newport on 22 December 1872.
- NELLIE E.7 MAXFIELD b. at Newport on 6 March 1876; d. at Newport on 25 August 1952; m. at Newport on 31 December 1903 JOHN J. KILBY.
Return to "Chuck Maxfield's Genealogy Page"
Return to Maxfield Genealogy
Go to Maxfield Genealogy Outline Index
This web page in the intellectual property of Charles A. Maxfield of Lansdale, PA.
Permission is granted to create links to this page.
Permission is granted to make a copy of this page for personal use only.
For any other use, contact the proprietor of this website
Charles A. Maxfield
Last updated 2014