Descendants of John Maxfield
of Salisbury, Massachusetts
This page will be expanded and annotated when the author has opportunity
OLIVER6 MAXFIELD was born at Gilmanton, Strafford County, New Hampshire, on 3 June 1824 a son of Enoch Maxfield and his wife Sarah Thompson. He died at Loudon, Merrimack County, New Hampshire, on 19 September 1893. He married at Manchester, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire, on 10 January 1850 SABRINA ANN TOWLE. She was born at Ellsworth, Grafton County, New Hampshire, on 28 July 1828 and died at Manchester on 16 April 1902.
Oliver Maxfield and his wife Sabrina Towle had the following children:
- GEORGIA A.7 MAXFIELD b. at Chichester, Merrimack County, on 26 March 1850; d. at Pittsfield, Merrimack County, on 9 May 1926; m. at Gilmanton, Belknap County, New Hampshire, on 16 October 1868 CHARLES E. PERKINS.
- JUDAH M.7 MAXFIELD b. about April 1851; d. on 5 December 1851.
- GEORGE H.7 MAXFIELD b. at New Hampshire about December 1851; d. on 23 July 1864.
- ALVA OLIVER7 MAXFIELD b. at Loudon on 20 April 1854; d. at Loudon on 16 April 1897; m. at Barnstead, Belknap County, on 29 December 1877 CLARA JEWETT.
- ARAY A.7 MAXFIELD b. about June 1858; d. on 2 January 1859.
- EDNA7 MAXFIELD b. at Loudon on 25 June 1859; d. before 1893; m. WARREN H. CHAPLIN.
- FRANK A.7 MAXFIELD b. at Loudon on 31 may 1864.
- GEORGE HARRISON7 MAXFIELD b. at Loudon on 8 April 1867.
Return to "Chuck Maxfield's Genealogy Page"
Return to Maxfield Genealogy
Go to Maxfield Genealogy Outline Index
This web page in the intellectual property of Charles A. Maxfield of Lansdale, PA.
Permission is granted to create links to this page.
Permission is granted to make a copy of this page for personal use only.
For any other use, contact the proprietor of this website
Charles A. Maxfield
Last updated 2014