Descendants of John Maxfield
of Salisbury, Massachusetts
GERALD DON12 MAXFIELD (Don11, Edwin10, Leander9, Albert8, James7, William6, David5, probably Eliphalet4, Nathaniel3, John2-1) was born at Harris County, Texas, on 27 August 1938 (TX B; SSDI), a child of Don Edwin Maxfield and his wife Bennie Pearl Barnes. Gerald served in the Air Force from 10 November 1955 to 13 October 1959 (BIRLS).
Gerald Don Maxfield married SYLVIA RUTH PLAGENS on 9 July 1965 (TX Div). They had two children. They were divorced at Harris County on 13 September 1971 (TX Div).
Gerald Don Maxfield married, as his second wife, ALEITHIA F. THOMPSON at Fort Bend County, Texas, on 22 August 1981.
Gerald Don Maxfield died on 22 August 2004 (SSDI). His last address was Ozark, Franklin County, Arkansas.
Gerald Don Maxfield and his first wife Sylvia Ruth Pagens had the following children:
- DIANE MARIE13 MAXFIELD
- b. at Harris County on 27 June 1965 (TX B)
- m. at Walker County, Texas, on 10 August 1985 RICHARD A. BURNS (TX M)
- WESLEY DON13 MAXFIELD
- b. at Harris County on 16 October 1969 (TX B)
Sources abbreviated above include:
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Beneficiary Identification Records Locator Subsystem Death File, 1850-2010. Ancestry (www.ancestry.com). Accessed 28 November 2011.
- Social Security Death Index. (http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com).
- TX B
- Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997. Ancestry (www.ancestry.com). Accessed 9 Jun 2005.
- TX Div
- Texas Divorce Index, 1968-2002. Ancestry (www.ancestry.com). Accessed 9 Jun 2005.
- TX M
- Texas Marriage Index, 1966-2002. Ancestry (www.ancestry.com). Accessed 9 Jun 2005.
Return to "Chuck Maxfield's Genealogy Page"
Return to Maxfield Genealogy
Go to Maxfield Genealogy Outline Index
© 2012 by Charles A. Maxfield
Material on this website may be downloaded for personal use only.
For any other use, contact the proprietor of this website
Charles A. Maxfield