Descendants of Clement Maxfield
of Dorchester, Massachusetts
HARRY S.10 MAXFIELD (Ellery9, John8-7, perhaps Daniel6, probably Daniel5,4, Ebenezer3, Samuel2, Clement1) was born in Illinois on May 1887 (1900 census), a child of Ellery Maxfield and his wife Harriet Burlingame.
Harry Maxfield married FLORA M., who was born in Illinois about 1887 (1920 census).
The 1920 census (402:5A) reported this family at 201 39th Street, Moline, Illinois:
|Maxfield, Harry S.
||runs electric crane
|Maxfield, Flory M.
|Maxfield, Mary Virginia
|Maxfield, Edwin P.
The 1930 census (553:6A) reported this family, consisting of the same four persons, at the same address. Harry had become a mail carriet for the U. S. Post Office. Daughter Mary did general office work for a farm implements concern.
Harry and Flory Maxfield had the following children:
- MARY VIRGINIA11 MAXFIELD
- b. in Illinois about 1912 (1920 census)
- EDWIN PARKER11 MAXFIELD
- b. in Illinois on January 1915 (1920 census; SSDI; CA D; internment.net)
- d. at Alameda County, California, on 16 February 1985 (SSDI; CA D; internment.net)
- bur. at San Francisco National Cemetery, San Francisco, CA (internment.net)
Information on this family can be found in:
Other sources abbreviated above include:
- CA D
- State of California. California Death Index, 1940-1997. Sacramenta, Ca.: State of California, Department of Health Services, Center for Health Statistics, 19--, Reprint: Provo, Ut.: Ancestry.com, 2000.
- Cemetery Records Online. internment.net.
- Social Security Death Index. http://ssdi.genealogy.rootsweb.com.
Return to "Chuck Maxfield's Genealogy Page"
Return to Maxfield Genealogy
Go to Maxfield Outline Index
© 2009 by Charles A. Maxfield
Material on this website may be downloaded for personal use only.
For any other use, contact the proprietor of this website
Charles A. Maxfield