Cornelius Lezenby and Eliza Wilson, Immigrants
and some of their Ancestors
GEORGE5 LEZENBY (John4, George3, John2, Cornelius1) was born at Vineland, New Jersey, on 6 April 1928, a child of John Wallace Lezenby and his wife Agnes Brooks.
George Lezenby married MARIE ALVINA BAGSTER-COLLINS at Brimfield, Massachusetts, on 20 June 1953. Marie Alvina, better known as "Mimi," was born at Peekskill, Westchester County, New York, on 31 March 1932, a child of Robert Denzil Bagster-Collins and his wife Emilie Mittendorf.
George Lezenby and his wife Mimi Bagster-Collins had the following children:
- CONSTANCE ANNE6 LEZENBY b. at Brooklyn, New York, on 25 September 1954
- KATHRYN JOYCE6 LEZENBY
- b. at Abington, Pennsylvania, on 13 July 1956
- name changed to "Katay"
- GEORGE RICHARD6 LEZENBY
- b. at Norristown, Pennsylvania on 29 August 1957
- m. at Readfield, Kennebec County, Maine, on August 1989 MARGO SZABUNIA
- CHRISTOPHER ANDREW6 LEZENBY
- b. at Norristown, Pennsylvania, on 3 November 1962
- m. at Brooklyn, New York, STEPHANIE HEACOX
Information on this family is received from:
- personal interviews with the subjects
Return to "Chuck Maxfield's Genealogy Page"
© 2011 by Charles A. Maxfield
Material on this website may be downloaded for personal use only.
For any other use, contact the proprietor of this website
Charles A. Maxfield