Adiel Harvey Hathaway (1864-1935)
MARGARET LOUISE10 HATHAWAY (Adiel9-8, John7, David6, Salathiel5, Thomas4, Arthur3, John2, Arthur1) was born at Acushnet, Massachusetts, on 6 December 1920, a daughter of Adiel Francis Hathaway and his first wife Ellen Etta Whittaker.
Maggie married BURTON REED ELLIS at New Bedford, Massachusetts, on 25 July 1941. They were divorced there on 29 June 1951. Burton was born at Fairhaven, Massachusetts, on 8 January 1915, and died on 16 October 1989 (SSDI).
Margaret married second CARLTON BENWARE, at Little Compton, Rhode Island, on 25 October 1958.
Margaret Hathaway and her first husband Burton Ellis had the following children:
- CAROL JEAN11 ELLIS
- b. at New Bedford on 12 January 1942
- Occupation. bef 1963 Carol worked in a pocketbook factory and an underwear factory until her sons were born.
- d. at New Bedford on 20 August 1978
- bur. Tabor Cemetery, Acushnet
- m. at Acushnet in March 1962 ROBERT TAYLOR
- div. at New Bedford in May 1978
- two children; at least four grandchildren
- WALTON KENNETH11 ELLIS
- b. at Acushnet on 3 May 1946
Information on this family was gathered from interviews and correspondence with:
- Pauline Hathaway Krumbholz Maxfield
- Eleanor Hathaway Pease Brunelle
Return to "Chuck Maxfield's Genealogy Page"
Go to References
Go to Name List Index
© 2004 by Charles A. Maxfield
Material on this website may be downloaded for personal use only.
For any other use, contact the proprietor of this website
Charles A. Maxfield